Press Brake Operator
- Must be able to select bending method and tooling based on the materials and part you are forming.
- Must be able to determine the correct v-die opening in order to achieve the correct inside radius and avoid part distortion.
- Good math skills required to calculate your own bend deductions.
- Candidate must possess mechanical and technical skills as well as exhibit attention to details.
- Familiar with inspection and quality practices as related to sheet metal fabrication.
- This position will require a minimum of 1 year experience operating a press brake.
Submit resume by filling out the form below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or via fax: 631-231-0314
- On the Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Experience
Full Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- 401K Plan
- AFLAC Personal Sickness & Personal Accident Indemnity Plans
Flexible Hours (Full Time/Part Time)
Friendly & Clean Working Environment