Twinco Vinyl Identification Products are manufactured from high quality vinyl film. Your text is printed on a 10 mil solid base color of your choice and then permanently protected by lamination of a 5 mil thick clear film. This manufacturing process insures that Twinco Tags will stand the test of time in the harshest environments. For this reason, the New York City Transit, specifies only these type tags be used in their system.
Twinco Vinyl Identification Products offer the following product features:
The features above apply to all flat tags, disc tags, split sleeve wire markers and pipe markers.
** For split sleeve wire markers at temperatures above 150°F the split joint should be welded with special cement. Consult factory for additional info.
• Style & Type of ID Product
• P/N (if available)
• color (background & lettering)
• wire diameter or wire # and type (for Style SSA)
• Purchase Order #
• Attn: and Ship to: information
• Phone #, Fax # or E-mail address
• Or any other information you feel necessary for your order
Files can be e-mailed to email@example.com
For more information on formatting your order, please call Jayson Skowronek at (631) 231-0022.
• Data should be presented in a simple spreadsheet format, preferably in an Excel file.
• The first row should be column headers designating line numbers
• If tags are being sent in Excel, Twinco prefers a worksheet be created for each style of tag. (Notice on picture below, there is a tab for each style of tag, Disc Tags, Flat Tags, etc.)
• When sending an Excel file, please do not put a quantity column. Instead actually copy and paste a particular nomenclature the number of times you need it.