- The primary responsibilities of this position are: joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other welded material by applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Perform TIG and MIG welding on fabricated assemblies.
- 3 years minimum experience welding, MUST be proficient in welding stainless and aluminum.
Submit resume by filling out the form below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or via fax: 631-231-0314
- On the Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Experience
Full Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- 401K Plan
- AFLAC Personal Sickness & Personal Accident Indemnity Plans
Flexible Hours (Full Time/Part Time)
Friendly & Clean Working Environment