- The primary function of the CNC programmer is to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines to Twinco’s drawings and specifications while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Must verify machine settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample workpieces adhere to drawing.
- This position will require a minimum of 3 year’s experience programming and setting up CNC machines.
Submit resume by filling out the form below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or via fax: 631-231-0314
- On the Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Experience
Full Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- 401K Plan
- AFLAC Personal Sickness & Personal Accident Indemnity Plans
Flexible Hours (Full Time/Part Time)
Friendly & Clean Working Environment