- The primary function of the fabrication engineer is to support the fabrication needs of the various products Twinco builds in house for the Railroad and Transit Industry.
- Work will involve determining method of fabrication, material requirements, developing operation sheets, setting up and operating various fabricating machines.
- This position will require a minimum of 1 year of engineering/manufacturing experience and an AS/ BS in Engineering, Manufacturing or related degree.
- PSMO (Precision Sheet Metal Operator) certification a plus.
Submit resume by filling out the form below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or via fax: 631-231-0314
- On the Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Experience
Full Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- 401K Plan
- AFLAC Personal Sickness & Personal Accident Indemnity Plans
Flexible Hours (Full Time/Part Time)
Friendly & Clean Working Environment