- The primary function of the manufacturing engineer is to design and document manufacturing processes as well as deciding how to build the product after the design specifications are determined.
- This position will require a strong understanding and use of Lean Manufacturing Principles, a minimum of 1 year of engineering/manufacturing experience and a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or related degree.
Submit resume by filling out the form below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or via fax: 631-231-0314
- On the Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Consideration of Experience
Full Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Personal Time
- 401K Plan
- AFLAC Personal Sickness & Personal Accident Indemnity Plans
Flexible Hours (Full Time/Part Time)
Friendly & Clean Working Environment